Parking Lot Striping – The Niche Business You’ve Never Heard Of – Gig Line 15
Parking Lot Striping – the niche business you’ve never heard of.
Here are all the things that are cool about the Pavement Marking and Parking Lot Striping business under the G-FORCE™ brand:
- Low, Low Initial Investment (starting under $25K)
- Very low overhead
- It takes certain skills and equipment to do properly
- Work outdoors – no 9-5 office grind
- Great margins – many jobs have less than 15% Cost of Goods Sold
- Can be run from home
- Easy to finance expansion with sales
- Multiple revenue streams (sign installation, athletic fields, warehouse floors, parking garages)
- Easy expansion into other related services like high volume crack sealing, sealcoating, asphalt repairs and paving
- Job satisfaction – great sense of pride and accomplishment when you bring a worn out parking lot back to life and back into compliance
- Repeat business – responsible property owners and facility managers re-stripe every 2-5 years
- Makes money – we challenge you to find a business you can start from scratch and get right to work like G-FORCE™
And, with G-FORCE™, we make it extra easy to launch your business – no struggling to come up with a brand or logo that works for your customers, we have pre-built ads that work, we manage the website for you (you get your own web page(s) as needed to promote your local business), we have a toll free number system that funnels your calls for you and, most importantly, we’re on your team with the shared goal of helping you succeed.
Just because you’ve never heard of this business, doesn’t mean you should pass it by when considering franchise opportunities in some of the more popular arenas. Take a look. Take a good, long look. You might be surprised at what you find.
Articles that may interest you
G-FORCE™ Lands New Location to Serve Louisiana
G-FORCE is pleased to welcome a new location in the Bayou State! Learn more about store owner, José Ortiz, and his Lafayette team here.
G-FORCE™ Featured in G.I. Jobs
See how the G-FORCE™ Franchise Group is navigating uncertain times during the coronavirus pandemic.
Flying with G-Force: How an Army MP turned Air Force Pilot Built a Franchise Business to Employ Veterans
Jack Child, Founder of G-FORCE™ Parking Lot Striping, was recently on the Boots About Business with Frank Strong Podcast.